- What type of financial literacy training does Ally offer?
Ally offers in-person and online courses for its financial literacy training. The in-person courses are taught in key markets throughout the United States by presenters from our Wallet Wise Affiliate network. The presenters have participated in the Wallet Wise train-the-trainer session. The information provided in the online and in-person courses is identical. The in-person training offers more one-on-one interaction and the online courses offer the convenience of taking the course at your preferred time and location.
- How do I sign up for an in-person financial literacy course?
You can sign up for an in-person financial literacy workshop by visiting the Events tab on www.allywalletwise.com. The Events section includes a list of all the training sessions taking place in the United States. You can look for a workshop near your home by using the State and Location search tools. If you are unable to find a workshop near your home, please take advantage of the online course.
- How do I sign up for an online financial literacy course?
You can sign up for the online financial literacy course by visiting the Courses tab on www.allywalletwise.com.
- If I do not have time to complete the entire financial literacy course, can I save my place and finish it at another time?
The online financial literacy course cannot save your place in the training. If you end your training before finishing the entire course, you will have to start your session from the beginning when you return.
- Is there a fee to participate in the in-person or online financial literacy courses?
The in-person and online financial literacy courses are provided at no cost to participants.
- Who teaches the in-person financial literacy courses?
Ally relies on a network of non-profit and financial literacy organizations throughout the United States to teach the Wallet Wise curriculum.
- I would like to host an in-person financial literacy course for a group of people at my church, school or community organization. Whom do I contact to arrange the session?
To request an in-person session at your school or community organization, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org..